From September the government’s guidance is that children do not need to stay two meters apart, instead they should be organised into groups (bubbles).
- We have reorganised the timetable so that we are able to keep children in ‘bubbles’; in most cases this is a year group.
- In the main school we will be staggering breaks so that children are able to remain in their bubbles during break times.
- Due to bus timetables we are not staggering the start and end of day; Instead we will encourage students to stay at least 2m apart from children not in their bubble.
- As staff will work across year groups, we will be trying to maintain a 2m distance between adults and children.
- We are encouraging students and staff to wear masks in school corridors unless exempt.