MTA Opened today’s meeting.
– Open Evening Tonight 6pm – 8.30pm, students leaving site at 14.00hrs
– Tour Guides to meet in the hall at 15.30pm
– Staff to ensure their rooms are tidy, displays are good, and if there are any site issues, please contact MIG.
– Morning tours 09.30 – 10.30am Tuesday – Friday, again rooms are to be of a high standard.
– Please keep a check on homework logins.
– Please use the lateness button on Class Charts, SEN please give a note to students with date and time for when they return to class.
– Thank you, drop in lateness last week as the week progressed.
– Juliette Lasslett is in today for Year 11 Careers meetings.
– There will be a visit at the end of the week by the CAT, for 6th Form Good Practice relating to International Baccalaureate.
– Attendance was not great last week, tutors make a difference please talk to your students to make them feel welcome. LRE has the best attendance in her tutor group.
– SZU informed us that LPA has sent out a powerpoint regarding European Day of Languages 26th September 2021.