MTA took briefing.
- 6th form work experience has gone well this week
- Kai Wilson has made significant improvements this week, if you see him, please encourage him.
- Well done to the staff that passed their level 1 BSL. If any staff are interested in doing these courses, please let Claire know.
- Online attendance has been better than MTA expected. Students have been engaged in school and online. Well done and thank you to staff.
- Form tutors please get your tutees signed up for the sports activities on Wednesday
- SWI advised (further to her email) that Karen has offered Place2Think consultations after school breaks up. Please contact her if you’d like an appointment.