MTA Took today’s briefing.
– MTA Welcomed back everyone and also to Angela Parry.
– Tims Gift – 200 hampers to go out, we are still raising money for this, please push it.
– Year 8 Parents evening Wednesday 10 November 2021 between 4.00pm – 6.00pm
– 6th Form Opening evening Thursday 18 November 2021 5.30pm – 7.30pm
– Careers Advisor coming in this week
– PPE this week and next.
– Awards for after school clubs are now up and running as of today, for Year 11 please log on to classcharts.
– Tomorrow staff meeting all to attend including Site / Admin Kate Greig will be speaking about the vision of where the trust is going.
– IB Entries to be in by Friday 5 November 2021.
– PPE Invigilators please make sure you are there on time.
– MC Reminder to look out for any changes in the students and report anything to the team as soon as possible.
– SW2 Will be making her xmas cake, any raffle donations would be greatly appreciated for Tims Gift.
– LMI – Anti Bullying meeting will take place today after school and Wednesday 11.15 in the library.
– LGBTQI+ after today’s meeting will be held on a Friday. There is a Be You Project presentation tonight.
– At the Tom Thumb Theatre tomorrow ‘Tea Time Social’ Tuesday 2 November 2021 04.30pm – 6.00pm hosted by Margate Pride.
– LD – Think Forward Wednesday 3 November 2021 @ 3.00pm – 05.00pm Young and Black National Celebration Event