The government has changed the system for FSM. I hope that it will be better than the old (but am not holding my breath). This new system requires that you MUST have an email address. If you haven’t provided us with one please register an email account and send us the details (Please include your child’s full name and DOB and your current phone number.) Please do this ASAP.
We will be issuing codes worth £15 per child on a weekly basis. You will receive a code which you will put into the website www.freeschoolmeals.co.uk
You can then choose your supermarket and you will receive an egift card by email.
If your circumstances have changed you may now be entitled to FSM.
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
If you think you are now entitled please email the school office.