MTA took briefing
– Apologies for the level of cover and the impact this has on you. Unfortunately, it really can’t be helped and we have not been able to get agency staff in.
– Thanks to everyone for the INSET day, particularly those who led sessions
– PPEs – rewards assembly on Monday to celebrate achievements. Busy week next week followed by 10 outstanding days which will be normal lessons.
– Thanks to staff involved in wrapping boxes and please give lots of praise to the Bishop children for their help, particularly Oliver who has been on his best behaviour to ensure he can help.
– Lots of money coming in for Tim’s Gift. One of the local nurseries has been in contact to ask for hampers for their families which is great. From Monday raffle tickets will be on sale – some really good prizes.
– SRI will be taking the choir to the Westgate Lights Switch On on 5th December, the parade, which students are leading starts at 12.45 and they will be performing at 1pm.
– CRI advised of everything happening next week which particularly impacts on year 11.
Monday – Think Forward Trip all day, 10 year 11s out. Year 11 PPE catch ups and Year 13 PPEs.
Tuesday – Speakers Trust visit involving 20 year 10 students. Year 11 PPE catch ups.
Wednesday – Kent Fire and Rescue in running sessions for year 7 and 8. Year 10 Parents Evening.
Thursday – Drop down days. Year 7 panto a the Winter Gardens (70 year 7s attending)
Also Kent Choices has to be completed for year 11s.
– Please think about these disruptions when planning your classes for next week
– MTA has cancelled some things to help ease the workload, however, please let him know if you can think of anything else